14 December 2012

0 Chocolate mousse



I like trying new things in the kitchen and I like it even better if I can find a solution to make the food a bit more healthier. This chocolate mousse is one of my favorite dessert, its very easy to make and you can adjust it to your personal taste by adding something extra to it. (I think it would never go wrong). 
I use bananas, cacao powder, peanut butter, small amount of soya milk and dash of vanilla sugar. You can always use almond butter/hazelnut butter, avocato, coffie... 
just something that you think will go with these main ingredients bananas and cacao powders. 


all photos: overonecoffee


Chocolate Mousse for two

2 bananas 
small amount of soya milk
4-5 tsp. of cacao powder
4-5 tsp. of peanut butter
1/2 tsp. of vanilla sugar

> put into fridge for an hour before serving. <
Voila!


follow us on


Pin It Now!

No comments: