22 November 2012

2 Wonderful Copenhagen


Time goes so fast and I can't believe that it's only 4 weeks until I will be back in Iceland. 
I have to say I'm bit sad to be leaving wonderful Copenhagen, but also very happy that soon I will see my family and friends! I can easily see myself living here, biking around and enjoying all that this multi cultural city has to offer. These final weeks that are left I'm going to enjoy my stay to the fullest and visit places that I have been planning to see.

Last weekend I visit one of my favorite places of all here in Copenhagen, the ZOOlogisk have, and it wasn't my first time or my second... :) We also biked around to find some cool antik stores and I bought this old camera that still works (or we will have to see, I just bought a film to try it out) and than I sat down with good friend on my new favorite cafe, Café Olivers on Fredriksberg Allé.



This was a very good weekend!



Follow us on: 


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you haven't visited Louisiana I highly recommend it. Don't leave CPH without a visit to this drop dead beautiful museum and surroundings!

kossar stella

Björg said...

I actually have but I have to go again :) it's so beautiful!

kossar tilbaka :)