There are many ways to spike up your children's rooms. The walls doesn't have to be white, they can play a role in their games and inspire the creativity.
Here are some ideas.
|photo: legoexpress.tumblr.com photo: landofnod.com|
|photo: amaxonaws.com photo: itsthelittlethingsthatmakeahouseahome.blogspot.com|
1. Lego plates fitted to the walls.
2. Wallpaper that encourages your kids to draw inside empty frames
3. climbing grips can be found at amazon.com for example.
4. "IdeaPaint" gives you the opportunity to paint so it dries and then erase as you wish
5. Wall stickers that create a fun new world
Pin It Now!