05 September 2011

0 My own special kid-kitchen

When I was younger I dreamed of my own little kitchen. After I got older I don't always appreciate the time I get to spend in the kitchen preparing dinner. On weekdays when everyone is back home from work or school I would rather choose to spend a quality time with my children doing something else than cooking.
I love cooking so instead of dreading doing it I decided to include the little ones in the work.
I did some searching and came across with the idea of making your own small kitchen by changing an old bedside table. What an awesome idea! 

photo: flickr.com





That is what I am talking about!
Having a small kitchen in your kitchen, makes the cooking even more enjoyable!

photo:  google.com

This cute grocery store can easily be done with Ikea furniture.


Pin It Now!

No comments: