05 July 2012

0 In my bag


photo via: overonecoffee.blogspot.com


no.1  Soft hands, yes please! Hand therapy from Crabtree & Evelyn.
no.2  These sunglasses are from Urban Outfitters (still wishing for Ray Ban).
no.3  I got this necklace from my sister many years ago, today it's still my favorite.
no.4  Vintage looking notebook from Söstrene Grene, they have a good collection of cute notebooks.
no.5 When I lived in Copenhagen few years ago I bought this vintage camera in flea market. 
no.6  Pattern Magic is my favorite pattern book of all time. It's a Japanese book
 that has many good ideas of clothes in a third dimension way.
no.7  Red lipstick and some blush on my cheek are my Mac favorite.
no.8  This old leather bag used to be my mums but now I get the honor of using it.



Follow us on Bloglovin & Facebook


Pin It Now!

No comments: